Unabridged Speeches and Prophecies
I like reading chapters where they are unabridged by anyone else, because it gives us a different writing and speaking style by someone. A lot of times there are also speeches recorded directly from angels, whose words are going to be the most unaltered, save those spoken directly by Jesus. It's good to be able to see these, and get a different perspective.
This list is incomplete, and just covers the Book of Mormon for now.
- King Benjamin's final speech, chapters 2 through 5
- Book of Zeniff, chapters 9 and 10
- Abinadi's prophecies, chapters 11 through 17
- King Mosiah alters the government from monarch to judges
- Alma speaks in a general conference
- Another speech by Alma in a general conference setting
- Amulek preaches to the people of Ammonihah
- Amulek contends with Zeezrom
- Alma contends with Zeezrom, wicked rulers, speaks to general population, through chapter 13
- Ammon bears his testimony
- Samuel the Lamanite preaches in Zarahemla, chapters 13 through 15
unabridged_speeches_and_prophecies.txt · Last modified: 2015/06/13 07:55 by steve